GROWTH-PHASE, TECH-FOCUSED COMPANIES
Our investments and holdings will primarily be focusing on technology-based companies with highly scalable business models. Our geographical focus is the Nordic countries where entrepreneurial activities show one of the highest success rates globally
Deloitte: Disruptive by design
- Privately owned tech company within the gaming industry
- Platform aims at reducing complexity and cost of software development in the gaming industry
- Focus on minimizing the on-boarding process when starting game development
- Goal set at under 30 minutes, performed entirely by front-end developers without prior back-end knowledge (compared to available solutions today averaging 1 month of work from back-end developers)
- Large savings for game developers
- Full release of the product in 2025
- Detailed plan in place
- Revenues mainly from data usage
- Recurring revenues based on data usage when game has been launched
- Fixed pricing for game development phase
One of Sweden’s first creative co-working spaces founded 2002
- Co-working space operator
- Today 3 prime locations in Stockholm, total 10,000 sqm
- 1,000 members from 300 companies
- Location with excellent communications is key, but creating a strong community and atmosphere is also vital
- Site teams deliver services to members and visitors
- Business model include several strategic partnerships
- Some of the most renowned real estate & community developing companies in Sweden
- Collaboration with IKEA; one site is the first co-working space in the world designed and furnished by IKEA
Well-positioned merchant of organic kids
clothes and accessories
- Swedish high-end baby and kids clothes and accessories.
- Sales today mainly in Sweden, the Nordics and Germany
- Customer segments are parents focusing on sustainable, durable and uniquely designed items
- Very strong brand and customer loyalty
- Production mainly in Turkey and China; logistics and storage via third-party in Sweden
- Shifting to e-commerce as main channel
- Sales via resellers only on certain high-margin items
- Significant investments in e-platform made
- Founded and managed by two sisters
- Sara, marketing & FMCG background with deep online and e-tail expertise
- Anna, design and fashion background with solid products and production knowledge
Vinivia: DO IT LIVE
- A provider of interactive livestreaming solutions with AR advertising based in Switzerland
- The company has an event manager platform to host online events and a live streaming platform targeting liveshopping
- The company is centered between two large and growing markets: OTT (streaming) video advertising and live streaming e-commerce
- The Vinivia Event Manager launched in Q3 2020. During the pandemic, large scale events with thousands of participates took place.
- Vinivia Streaming Hub was launched in Q4 2021 with first liveshopping cases produced in Asia.
- The customer list includes VW Group, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, Tommy Hilfiger and UEFA.
Telcred | Smart cloud-based Access Control
- Swedish software company focused on cloud-based physical access control
- A management system to control when doors should be locked or unlocked, and who should have access, when, and how
- Users can open doors with tags, codes, or mobile phones. Doors can also be opened remotely
- Powerful Site Manager solution to enable large-scale delegated administration of user groups and sites
- Largely a SaaS business, providing customers with Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)
- Positioned to benefit from the wave of change in real estate through proptech. Current low-tech and proprietary solutions are challenged by modern, cost effective, and flexible solutions
- Targets to become a leading international supplier of cloud-based, open-hardware solutions for access control
Providing renewable electricity for a greener future
- Apatura is a UK based developer of renewable energy projects, primarily BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) and solar power.
- Apatura has been involved in over 120 wind turbine projects since inception in 2014 and has since 2022 built a strong pipeline of BESS projects.
- The company is currently active in the UK and previously had the name Green Power Consultants.
Deep-tech company proving a key solution for the hydrogen industry
- A Swedish deep-tech company providing a novel metal coating solution that solves key problems in hydrogen-based applications: hydrogen permeation and metal embrittlement.
- The technology is tested and the performance proven through hundreds of cycles from field tests.
- The company is at a very early stage, but has already received strong interest from customers and targets to sign a number of development contracts during 2024.